Gems of India
Trip Code: BV16GOI
Price: from AU$7,985 per person twin share
Prices valid until 30 September 2024, excluding the Christmas / New Year period.
Please contact us for a detailed itinerary and current prices and departure dates.
- Cabin with en suite bathroom
- All meals, including tea/coffee and mineral water while on tour
- Transport for sightseeing by Deluxe Coaches
- Valet Service
- Guided off train excursions and game drives as illustrated in the itinerary – inclusive of entrance fees, park fees, transport and services of an English speaking local guide
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Taxes, Insurance , Gratuities
- Laundry, Alcoholic Beverages, Soft beverages during non-meal hours
- Video and professional Still Camera fees
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- International and Domestic air tickets
- Pre and Post tour accommodation and any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as a part of the journey
- Any expenses of a personal nature eg tips in restaurants or hotels, laundry, drinks, telephone calls, etc
- Any other expense not mentioned as included
- Meals other than specified
Discover three of the most fascinating destinations in India – Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. Explore the master creations of men along with a dash of wildlife at Ranthambore National Park. Travelling aboard one of India’s most luxurious trains with elegant décor, gourmet dining and grand surrounds adding unparalleled finesse to this royal train journey. Operated by Maharajas’ Express.
This short but memorable rail journey takes you to the three of the most fascinating destinations in India – covering the key cities in the region referred to as the Golden Triangle – Delhi, Jaipur and Agra and adds a splash of excitement with a wildlife adventure at the Ranthambore National Park.
Study the remarkable marble inlay work on the iconic epitaph and monument of love, the Taj Mahal; spot leopards or the the elusive tiger camouflaged amongst the greenery at Ranthambore National Park and visit Jaipur, the city renowned for its magnificent forts and temples including Amber Fort and Jai Mahal Palace.
Day 1 Delhi
A lively welcome of music and dance greets you as you board the Maharajas’ Express. You’ll be escorted to your saloon to settle in. Soak up the atmosphere of this grand train, before a late evening departure for your first stop – Agra.
Day 2 Agra
On arrival into Agra disembark to visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World – the Taj Mahal. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, this incomparable marvel is constructed entirely out of white marble and is an architectural masterpiece with beautiful inlay work and marble screens. This afternoon is yours at leisure to enjoy the facilities and ambience aboard the train, or you may choose to take one of the optional tours to Agra Fort or Fatehpur Sikri.
Day 3 Jaipur
This morning you will disembark at Sawai Madhopur in time for a safari in Ranthambore National Park – famous for its open sightings of tigers and leopards amongst its other inhabitants. Next, the train will proceed to Jaipur, the capital and the largest city of Rajasthan. Jaipur is renowned for its magnificent palaces, forts and temples, jewellery and blue pottery. Visit Amber Fort, a fascinating blend of Hindu and Mughal architecture and head to Jai Mahal Palace where you will have the opportunity to spend time up close with elephants.
Day 4 Delhi
Arrive into Delhi Safdurjung Railway Station in the early morning as your fascinating journey comes to an end.